buprofezin 25%wp fmc insecticide spectacular control of immature whitefly
product categor: insecticide
active ingredient: buprofezin
chemical group: insect growth regulator
formulation: available in wp formulation (wettable powder) with 25% w/w concentration
mode of action
- contact & stomach action
- it acts as chitin synthesis inhibitor, and prevents formation of exoskeleton after moulting.
key properties / usps
- broad-spectrum activities and can be used on various crops, vegetables etc.
- different mode of action, useful as insect resistance management tool, especially very effective in the management of whitefly on cotton crop.
- suitable for ipm / irm programs
- it can be used as a tank mix partner with other insecticides & fungicides
target crops: cotton, rice
target pests: whitefly (nymphs), aphids, rice plant hoppers etc.
|cotton||whitefly (nymph)||500 gm / acre|
|rice||plant hoppers||500 gm / acre|
method of application
- apply product as foliar spray when insect population reaches etl.
- use good quality sprayer & hollow cone nozzles and ensure thorough coverage of the crop
- take a small quantity of water in a container and dissolve required quantity of buprofezin 25%wp in it. stir this solution properly and mix it with the remaining quantity of water. the volume of total water required will depend on crop stage, crop cover, the total area to be treated and the type of sprayer used
the buprofezin 25%wp fmc insecticide spectacular control of immature whitefly is a product of fmc. the category is pesticides and subcategory is insecticides