padychem 1.5kg aluminium phosphide 56%ww fumigatoin
product category: fumigant
active ingredient: aluminium phosphide
chemical group: phosphine
- effective against all type of stored grain insect/pest and rodents.
- excellent penetrability through a varity of commodities.
- lethal to insect’s pests of every stage — egg, larva, pupa & adult.
- never affects food value or leaves significant residues.
- international aluminum tube packaging.
- easy to use
aluminium phosphide is primarily used as a pesticide that is used by various professionals including farmers, pest controllers, gamekeepers and estate managers. it is often dispersed in pellets; the pellets react with moisture which produces toxic phosphine gas. a license and appropriate training are required in order to purchase or use aluminium phosphide products.
mode of action:
- it acts as respiratory, metabolic and nerve poison.
- aluminium phosphide 56% (alp) tablets
target crops: all types of stored food grains
target pest: stored grain insects/pests
- aluminium phosphide 56% (alp) tablets is registered on form 16.
the padychem goli 1.5kg aluminium phosphide 56%ww is a product of sayban urban serving community. the category is pesticides and subcategory is granular
the padychem goli 1.5kg aluminium phosphide 56%ww is a product of vantage stedec. the category is pesticides and subcategory is granular
syban, topsun, stedec, vantage, seedfos, gandom goli, ici,
the aluminium phosphide 56%ww 1.5kg vantage stedec padychem a p tablets is a product of vantage. the category is pesticides and subcategory is fumigants